Wednesday, March 22, 2017

SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #29



Happy Wednesday....wishing you a fabulous and fun day! I have one card to share today for the current Mix it Up challenge at SugarPea Designs. I combined the sketch and the photo inspiration for my card. I took all the wee sentiments from Celebrate for my circle and repeated the colors, it was pretty quick and lots of fun to create. I hope you will find the time to play along with us.



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day!

                                           
                                                                                                                    Celebrate-All-The-Things CelebrateSugarCut-Birthday-Journal-Card

10 comments :

  1. Kim wonderful card. Love the colours you chose and the design. Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an ingenious way to combine both the sketch and photo! Pretty colours; pretty layout! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever way to use your sentiment stamps and a great idea for a color challenge. I'm trying to do more of those, challenging but inspiring. I might need to borrow this idea from you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like spring Kim, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, the most awesome colours and love the way you built you patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are fabulous and I love how you created the circle of sentiments! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, Kim ... love how you created that background circle with all the tiny sentiments ... so clever ... and fabulous with the tiny posies and bold die cut! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun, Kim--love those sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love purple
    and this card is Stunning miss Kim
    love all the arrangement and sketch you made on your card
    Adorable one Miss Kim

    ReplyDelete